Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

5 June 2011

Hallo dear blog

Sorry I didn't come in to visit you but I got this terrible flu and I am sure that you don't want it. This is in sort what I have accomplice in May I start with some loving movements and it sort of going into a flat line, I think it is because of the flu. With face my finance it start to mad up a list of all the expenses that was on my bank statement but there is still a lot of cash withdraws that I can't explain.

For June is flylady's habit drink water the people that know about this thing said you must drink at least 2 liters of water. I am not sure how many gallons is it. My water filter will be installed this afternoon so then I can start to drink my water.

We just move into our home and I want to get everything in place at the end of June. With the unpacking I throw a lot of stuff away. I don't know why I have to move all this things every time and put it in a cupboard and forget about it. It is things that I don't like but my mother in law give it for me. Tell me what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment