Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Last week of November

November I didn't write regular, last week we have a power failure and that lead that we don't have any signal for our internet connections. The cellphone companies still didn't hear about sun power for there towers. May be that will change in the future, because a town about 250 km from us will get there own solar farm and I am so proud of my sister's dh he start the planning for it. I just hope and pray that they will receive the money for all his hard work.
This last 2 weeks was not so good but I will not complaining about it. It was my own fault. What will I do to change my way of thinking: I will get in bed with dh and will get out of bed 30 min before him to get myself ready for the day. The other way round does not work, because he don't want to get in bed late and I don't want to get out of bed very early. It sounds childes but I need to do that the keep my head clear.
The funny thing about it is that I have more energy and can do more things.
Habits that I have establish in November is mountwashmore (the laundry) I done it every day and it is really under control.
Ok I cann't think properly know because I have a call out, will come back later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment