Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

First week

Today is Sunday the first week is over. Yes I know it is only 4 days that I am in this habit blog but yes I did it for days. It was the best 4 days every night before bed my kitchen is cleaned, and it feel wonderful. I even cleaned up my fridge yesterday. Baked a cake it is amazing to think how a dirty kitchen can be mentally, so that you don't want to do anything.
With the praying of the 5 elements it going better every time. It is more natural and it doesn't feel so forced.
Bedtime in the week i am in bed at 21h00 but the weekend is something else. I get my 7 hours sleep during the weekend just to get up later, and it work.
This week I will continue with the 3 habits. Will come back next week and give a report back.

1 comment:

  1. Great, H! It's funny how having a shiny sink/clean kitchen can make you start wanting to 'use' the kitchen again :)

    Can't wait to hear your next report. Good luck! xo

    ReplyDelete