Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Week 4

Ok week 4 is history and it went well. I can really say every thing went good even on the day I worked late. That day lights was off at 22h00 not as normal it would be 23h00 lunch boxes was packed every nigh before bed. Thank you so much for all your support and love without you i couldn't do it.
The new routines help me to get the courage to plan on the new routines for next month. Thank you so much.
When I was this weekend at my moms house I realize that I must go on with my routines even if I am on holiday. The first night my mom and the boys cleaned the kitchen so I believe that it will be properly but the thing I forget is that the boys don't really fly and my mom she is my mom. The next morning when i wake up I saw the kitchen and I realized that I have to do the last dishes so that the kitchen is shining the next morning. I did it every night and it feel great to do it.
May bee one day my mom and sister will start flying. But know they don't believe in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment