Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Third week

It is the end of my first week. During the week I have this strange feeling of yes I know how to do the things I must do so yes I can do something extra, that is were the problem begin. I start running late and said for myself it can wait, no Flylady learn me that my sink must shine every night so yes my sink shine every night before I went to bed. That lead to me get later in bed as what I want and made me feel grumpy the ext morning. At Thursday it stop and I am back in my normal sleeping time.
This all lead to not concentrating on my prayers but that changed also. I am back on schedule.
Thank you for all your support during this journey. Did any one of you feel the same? After 3 weeks you start loosing interest, but you know you must go on and just do the things that need to be done.
See you all next week. Have a wonderful week and God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hettie! Yes, I remember that feeling after a few weeks of FLYing. But remember that Flylady says that you should be nice to YOU! If you go a few days without shining your sink, it doesn't matter. What does matter is taking all the little babysteps. They do add up! xo

    ReplyDelete